The demands placed on the power supply of a modern skyscraper are constantly increasing. A high level of safety, flexibility throughout the entire life cycle, the integration of renewable energies and low costs are common demands nowadays that already have to be taken into consideration during the planning of a high rise building.
A special challenge is the coordination of the individual electrical design installations.
The main installations are, for example, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, fire protection, protection against burglary, building control system and power distribution.
• Central building control system
• Security and personnel control systems
• Control of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration
• Automated room and zone controls
• Power Monitoring & distribution systems
• Fire protection
• Access control
• Surveillance systems (CCTV)
• Lighting systems
• Integration of third-party systems
• Display of messages and building data
• Parking lot Security and electrical systems
• Parking lightning system
Most routine maintenance, inspection, and repair are services organized and budgeted by Facilities Management.
Service work fall into three categories:
• Routine service
• Urgent service work
• Emergency service work